- Get your estimate on admission or You can get your estimated cost during your OPD consultation
- At the time of admission, you get signed copy of estimate
- All the billing will be estimate provided to you with complete transparency
- Discount on chemotherapy medicine is applicable to only general ward patient
- Get daily updates on your bill & payment schedule , daily pharamcy bill settlements needs to be done
In order to provide comfort to our patients, we have availed the Cashless facility at Prolife Cancer Centre & Research Institute .
Documents required for the cashless facility:
A.CASHLESS CARD ( provided by your insurance company ) or Policy Paper ( current & previous year )
B.ID PROOF ( Pan Card/Aadhar card ) on which your Date of Birth ( DoB ) is mentioned.
*Ideally, these documents need to be submitted 5 days prior to your surgery. However, if you are unable to do so, then they need to be submitted at least 12 hours prior to surgery. Only in case of an emergency, the patient can get admitted and the cashless process can be started simultaneously.
You may either hand over the documents directly to us, or you can mail us scanned copies firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashless Claim Process
- The preapproval form duly signed by you will be filled and submitted by us to the concerned hospital, which is further submitted by the hospital to the TPA ( Third Party Assurance ).
- It takes 24-48 hours of working time for this entire process of preapproval.
- Sanction amount always comes in two parts from Insurance Company. You can get admitted only after the initial part of sanction is received. The second part of sanction is obtained once discharge process is initiated.
- You are usually entitled to rooms as per terms and conditions of your policy. In case you opt for an upgraded room, you will have to pay the difference amount directly to us.
- Patients have to pay non-medical or administrative charges which are not payable by insurance company or by TPA. For example,registration/admission service charges, telefax/photocopy, food and beverages for relatives, special diets, supports and accessories, toiletries, private nurse charges, ambulance, etc.
- During consultation, we give you a rough idea about surgical expenses.Further, depending on intra-operative findings, in certain cases given estimate may increase by 10-20%.
- Entire discharge procedure will take 8-12 hours after the final bill and discharge card is submitted to the TPA.
- Based on the terms and conditions in your policy, insurance company may deny cashless facility for a particular patient. Under such cases, patients can do either of the following things:
- a) Opt for cash payment.
- b)Try for Reimbursement Claim – In case of reimbursement, duly filled form and necessary documents will be given to you by our Insurance department, which you may further submit for claim to your insurance provider.
- Address 557A1/15C Gultekadi, Market Yard Pune, Maharashtra 411037
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +91-9607079019, +91-9607079029