If you have endocrine cancer, you may be anxiously researching how the endocrine system works and why it's so important. Most of us don't give our endocrine system much thought until something goes wrong, and we need to find a medical specialist who can help.
Our endocrine glands produce hormones, which are like the body’s messengers—they move through the bloodstream until they reach their target organ, and then they deliver instructions telling that organ exactly how to behave. These “messages” trigger important processes, like metabolism, growth, reproduction and even mood.
Adrenal gland tumors do not always present the same group of symptoms, and may also not cause any symptoms at all. Nevertheless, the following symptoms may be warning signs:
- Unusual weight changes
- Unusual anxiety
- Heart palpitations or elevated blood pressure
- Unusual hair growth
- Disproportionate acne
- Diminished sex drive
- Muscle weakness
- Easy bleeding or bruising
Endocrine Cancer Types
- Address 387/5, New Timber Market, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Opposite to Oswal Bandhu Samaj Karayalaya, Seven Loves Chowk, Bhavani Peth Pune, Maharashtra 411042.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +91-9607079019, +91-9607079029