Prolife Cancer Centre: Adrenal Cancer Treatment in Pune
Adrenal cancer is a condition that occurs when abnormal cells form in or travel to the adrenal glands. Your body has two adrenal glands, one located above each kidney. Adrenal cancer usually occurs in the outermost layer of the glands or the adrenal cortex. Dr. Sumit Shah provides the best Adrenal Cancer Treatment in Pune at Prolife Cancer Centre which is the Best cancer hospital in Pune.
A cancerous tumor of the adrenal gland is called an adrenal cortical carcinoma. A noncancerous tumor of the adrenal gland is called a benign adenoma.
If you have cancer in the adrenal glands, but it didn’t originate there, it’s not considered an adrenal cortical carcinoma. Cancers of the breast, stomach, kidney, skin, and lymphoma are most likely to spread to the adrenal glands.
- excessive pubic, underarm, and facial hair growth
- an enlarged penis
- an enlarged clitoris
- large breasts in boys
- early puberty in girls
- high blood pressure
- high blood sugar
- weight gain
- irregular periods
- easy bruising
- frequent urination
- muscle cramps
- Carney complex
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome
- multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2
- neurofibromatosis type 1
- Radiation therapy
- an image-guided fine needle biopsy
- an ultrasound
- a CT scan
- a positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- an MRI scan
- an adrenal angiography
Endocrine Cancer Types
- Address 387/5, New Timber Market, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Opposite to Oswal Bandhu Samaj Karayalaya, Seven Loves Chouk, Bhavani Peth Pune, Maharashtra 411042.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +91-9607079019, +91-9607079029