Gallbladder Cancer: Get Facts on Stages and Treatment: Firstly, The Gallbladder is a situation where malignant cells develop within the gallbladder tissues. The pear-shaped organ situates in the upper abdomen under the liver. The organ helps to store the fluid bile generated by the liver. This fluid is essential to break the food in the stomach and helps in proper digestion.
Key facts to understand
Individuals are still unaware of Gallbladder cancer. Hence, people need to understand the facts involved in the occurrence of gallbladder cancer.
- Gallbladder cancer is a rare disease. Here the malignant cells develop cancer.
- Women are more prone to suffer from gallbladder cancer.
- The prime symptom of gallbladder cancer is jaundice. Here the patients will suffer from yellowish skin and eyes.
- Suffering from nausea, vomiting, and fever is common if any person is suffering from gallbladder cancer.
- It seems difficult to detect the symptoms of gallbladder cancer.
Why is gallbladder cancer difficult to diagnose?
Here all can check the reasons why it seems difficult to diagnose gallbladder cancer.
- In general, gallbladder cancer does not come with any signs and symptoms.
- Most of the symptoms are quite similar to the other diseases.
- Often, gallbladder cancer gets detected once the gallbladder is removed due to other diseases.
- At first, doctors suggest physical examination and checking the patient’s health history. These checking will help to detect any unusual lump or not. Again, these tests will check the health habits of the patients.
- Testing of liver function is another cause of gallbladder cancer. This test helps to measure a certain amount of substances.
- Testing blood chemistry is another fruitful way to examine the possession of substances in the blood.
Prolife Cancer Centre and Research Institute, Pune, has emerged as one of the most reliable centres for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment in Pune.
About Dr. Sumit Shah
Dr. Sumit Shah is the Founder of Prolife Cancer Centre & Research Institute which provides the most comprehensive and integrated Cancer Treatment under one roof. He is the Chief Consultant, Surgical Oncologist & Laparoscopic surgeon. He has pursued a super speciality course at the Cancer Centre Welfare Home and Res. Institute, Kolkata and being awarded as the Best Outgoing Cancer Surgeon from this Institute. Dr. Shah is one of the few Gallbladder Cancer specialists in Pune who possess this recognized degree in Surgical Oncology.