Prolife Cancer Centre - Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Cancer Treatment in Pune
What Are the Symptoms of Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Cancer?
- Abdominal discomfort or pain from gas, indigestion, pressure, swelling, bloating, or cramps.
- Feeling of fullness, even after a light meal
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Nausea or diarrhea.
- Frequent urination.
- Loss of appetite.
- Unexplained weight gain or loss.
Causes of Retroperitoneal Sarcoma
Sarcoma is a rare cancer that develops in the connective tissues: muscle, bone, nerves, cartilage, tendons, blood vessels and the fatty and fibrous tissues. Retroperitoneal sarcomas occur in the retroperitoneum. This is an area behind the peritoneum, the lining of the abdominal space that covers the abdominal organs.
Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Treatment
Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Diagnosis
- The Computer Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Blood test
Sarcomas Cancer Types
- Address 557A1/15C Gultekadi, Market Yard Pune, Maharashtra 411037
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +91-9607079019, +91-9607079029