Dr. Bhushan V. Khedkar - Consultant Oncopathologist
Dr. Bhushan V. Khedkar completed his M.B.B.S. from N.D.M.V.P.S’s Medical college, Nasik, Pune University and M.D. in Pathology from B.J. Medical college, Pune. His special interest in Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Cytology & Molecular Pathology. He is a Founder & Director, Megavision Labs. Pvt. Ltd., Founder & Director, Megavision Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. and Founder & Director, Sant Dnyaneshwar Laboratory, Moshi.
- Lecturer in B.J. Medical college ,Pune,
- Senior Registrar (SR) in Tata Memorial hospital Mumbai
- LAB Head in S.R.L
- Consultant Pathologist in Jehangir hospital Pune.
- S.R.L : LAB Head
- Jehangir hospital Pune : Consultant Pathologist
- Consultant Histopathologist in Ruby Hall Clinic Pune
- Ruby Hall Clinic Pune : Consultant Histopathologist
- Certified NABL Internal auditor.
- Ashish P Chugh, Charandeep Sing, Bhushan Khedkar Primary Angiosarcoma of the skull : A rare case report Surgical Neurology International 2014;5;92.
- A. Singh, S. Karnik, Bhushan Khedkar, S. Deshmukh, K. Deodhar, A well differentiated neuroendocrine tumor ( Grade I) arising in a tailgut cyst, Journal of Cancer research and therapeutics.2018
- Jagtap JC, Parveen D, Shah RD, Desai A, Bhosale D, Chugh A, Ranade D, Karnik S, Khedkar B, Mathur A, Natesh K, Chandrika G, Shastry p Secretory prostate apoptosis response(Par)-4 sensitizes multicellular spheroids(MCS) of glioblastoma multiforme cells to tamoxifen- induced cell death, FEBS open bio, 2015;5():8-19
- Contributed in Original Article: “ Aortic dissection and bicuspid aortic valve – an autopsy study ” in Indian J.Patholmicrobiol 2006 49(3) : 327 329.
- Primary solitary Fibrous Extradural Tumor of thoracic spine : A case report , The Egyptian Spine Journal, ESJ 34:69-75,2020.