The presence of sore or abnormal growth in the mouth or a part of it for a more extended than expected period can give rise to a predisposition to Mouth(Oral) cancer
Some of the most common symptoms of Mouth(Oral) cancer include:
- Swellings, bumps, or crusts in the mouth or parts of it.
- Patches of red, white, or both colors in part or whole of the mouth.
- Bleeding in the mouth that is not accounted for any explanation
- Loss of feeling and numbness in part or whole of mouth for unexplained reasons.
- Sores on the neck or mouth are persistent for two weeks or more.
- Difficulty in performing regular functions in the mouth, including chewing and swallowing.
- Pain in the ear.
- Experiencing a change in the voice.
- A feeling of hoarseness.
- Chronic sore pharynx for long periods that is unexplained.
- Pain in the jaw and surrounding areas.
- Swelling in the jaw and surrounding areas.
- Experiencing uncomfortable wearing dentures.
- Dramatic, unaccounted, and unexplained weight loss.
- Change in the structure and fit of teeth and dentures.
Once the symptoms are diagnosed, it is essential to take prevention steps to treat them. Some of the preventive measures include:
- Quitting tobacco and alcohol.
- Adopting a well-balanced diet with enough fiber and vegetables.
- Limiting your chances for sun exposure.
- Scheduling regular dentist visits.
- Conduct a self-exam once each month by examining any notable change in your mouth, tongue, or lips and how they look and feel.
- Be aware of any abnormal development or uncomfortably in your lymph nodes and throat.
To get a precise analysis and diagnosis of your Mouth(Oral) cancer in Pune, visit the Profile cancer Clinic and Research institute and get yourself checked by experts. Your health is what matters to us most.
Prolife Cancer centre is one of the best Hospital for Mouth Cancer Treatment in Pune. At Prolife Cancer Centre, your care for oral cancer is personalized. Your cancer care team, will communicate closely and work together, and with you, to customize your care, including the most advanced therapies with the least impact on your body. To get a precise analysis and diagnosis of your Mouth cancer in Pune visit Dr. Sumit Shah at Profile cancer Centre.
About Dr. Sumit Shah
Dr. Sumit Shah is a highly experienced Oncologist in Pune with 14 years of expertise in surgical oncology. He is the Founder of Prolife Cancer Centre and is the Chief Consultant, Surgical Oncologist & Laparoscopic Cancer Surgeon in Pune. Having pursued a super specialty course at the Cancer Centre Welfare Home and Res. Institute, Kolkata, and being awarded as the Best Outgoing Cancer Surgeon from his Institute, Dr. Shah is one of the Best Surgical Oncologist in Pune, India who possesses this recognized degree in Surgical Oncology.
Dr. Shah has treated thousands of patients suffering from Cancer. He is one of the few oncologists in Pune who perform Minimal Access (keyhole) Surgery to offer his patients a smooth & pain-free recovery from Cancer.