What Are the Symptoms of Extremity(limb) Sarcoma Cancer?
- a lump or swelling
- tenderness or pain
- a feeling of fullness
- pain in the abdomen or back
- nausea and vomiting
- blood in the stool
- pain in the abdomen
These tumors most commonly start in legs. These tumors sometimes start in a part of the body that has been treated with radiation Angiosarcomas are sometimes seen in the breast after radiation therapy and in limbs with lymphedema. Clear cell sarcoma is a rare cancer that often starts in tendons of the arms or legs.
- Surgery– the most common sarcoma treatment. It aims to remove the tumor and even some of the normal surrounding tissue. A biopsy sample is often taken at the same time to confirm the exact type of tumor.
- Radiation therapy– this destroys cancer cells and may be done in addition to surgery, before or after the operation.
- Chemotherapy– this could also be used in addition to surgery, though less often than radiation therapy.
- Clinical examination – looking at and feeling any lump.
- A scan – taking pictures of the inside of the body using ultrasound, x-ray, CT, EUS, PET or MRI.
- A biopsy – taking and testing a tissue sample.
Sarcomas Cancer Types
- Address 557A1/15C Gultekadi, Market Yard Pune, Maharashtra 411037
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +91-9607079019, +91-9607079029